The Sutra Mini is a best selling portable vaporizer that will never combust (burn) your herbs. It uses a convection chamber made of high-quality stainless steel and quartz which provide delectable flavor and a smooth hit. With the Sutra Mini you also have complete temperature control which helps ensure that your device will never be too hot or too cool.
The Sutra Mini is the smallest, most compact vaporizer ever created by Sutra Vape. It stands at a mere three inches tall by one inch wide and fits perfectly in the palm of the hand. Due to it’s compact size, it is also one of the most portable vapes in the market. This device will easily fit in your pocket and the smallest bags so that it can go with you wherever.
Don’t let size full you when it comes to the Sutra Mini! This small vaporizer has a built-in 1600mAh battery that will supply you with all the power you would need to get through multiple sessions. To recharge, simply plug in the vaporizer using the include USB cable for approximately two hours.
Temperature is easily controlled and precisely monitored with an OLED screen located at the top of the device. To adjust the temperature, use the up and down buttons located on the side. With these you will have access to temperature ranging between 300F-430F.
Even though the Sutra Mini was designed with the herb vapor in mind, this device also allows the user to vape wax, oils and butters by easily clipping in the Quartz coil that is included in the box.
- True Convectional Vaping for Herbs, Wax, Oils and Butters
- 30 Second Heat Up Time
- Precision Temperature Control (340F-430F)
- 1600mAh LI-Polymer Battery (Built-in, Rechargeable)
- Click control button rapidly five time to turn device on or off.
- Pre-set desired temperature using the up/down buttons
- Push mouthpiece away from the OLED screen to open chamber.
- Grind herbs and fill desired amount into the chamber.
- Loosely fill the chamber and pack the herbs down gently.
- Re-connect mouthpiece and wait 30 seconds for device to heat up before vaping.
Pro Tip – When you first receive the unit, charge for a full two hours prior to initial use.