The Whizz Kit
The Whizz Kit was the first unisex reusable urine kit to ever hit the market. The refillable belt makes it easier than ever to discreetly hide the urine pack.
How it works – This gravity operated kit delivers toxin free urine samples through a rubber tube that is connected to the urine pack and held firmly against your body with a gentle, cotton belt. The urine can be easily released by releasing the two clips that block the urine from leaking from the urine pack.
- 100% cotton detachable elastic belt
- Refillable urine pack (aka. bladder bag)
- 60ml syringe
- Two Organic Heat Pads
- Easy to read temperature strip
- Over 3oz of toxin and disease free premixed synthetic urine
- Instruction manual
Pro Tips – Remember to always ensure synthetic urine is kept at the correct temperature (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). You can do this by:
- Using the heating pads and temperature strips
- Ensuring the sample is sealed correctly
- It is being held against your skin using the Whizz Kit belt provided. If you are not using a urine belt, store synthetic urine, preferably, on your inner thigh.
- Store urine sample against your skin until the testing.